Full list of projects and Trusts to receive £700m from the £5.4bn pot to support the NHS response to the pandemic now confirmed - projects to ease winter pressure, reduce waiting lists and reduce unnecessary overnight stays https://t.co/2qjjrutsB1 pic.twitter.com/HBoBrh0Ab1— HEFMA (@HEFMAUK) December 3, 2021
The Future of Hospital Kitchens #2
|Date||20th Oct 2021|
|End Date||20th Oct 2021|
The next steps every hospital kitchen should take
In its second virtual seminar for hospital chefs and caterers, The Chefs’ Forum will reconvene the expert group that presented on this topic six months ago for an update on progress made and the changing landscape of hospital catering as a result.
All hospital caterers, chefs, nutritionists, kitchen planners and designers are welcome to attend the seminar free of charge. Chair of the Independent Review of NHS Hospital Food, Phil Shelley will lead the group of hospital catering and nutrition experts.
The event will be hosted by founder of The Chefs’ Forum, Catherine Farinha and Director of Education, Neil Rippington and will explore:
• Progress report - The NHS Hospital Food Review six months on
• Food to Go - The Changing Landscape
• Hydration and Nutrition in Hospital Menus - New culinary thinking that embraces health
• Staffing tomorrow’s kitchens and training requirements - why it’s so important to provide chefs with the right equipment and space
• Adapting kitchens for the future - Key advice
• Hospital culinary talent and why it is winning awards.
Delegates can register FREE to attend the event by emailing: [email protected]
Edit Diary Date
The Royal College of Emergency Medicine is calling for short-term ED capacity to be increased to stop preventable patient deaths from crowding & government needs to restore bed capacity and publish a long-term workforce plan https://t.co/UIPYvjDen2 pic.twitter.com/jlZszuaOAN— HEFMA (@HEFMAUK) December 1, 2021