The Future of Hospital Kitchens #2
|Date||20th Oct 2021|
|End Date||20th Oct 2021|
The next steps every hospital kitchen should take
In its second virtual seminar for hospital chefs and caterers, The Chefs’ Forum will reconvene the expert group that presented on this topic six months ago for an update on progress made and the changing landscape of hospital catering as a result.
All hospital caterers, chefs, nutritionists, kitchen planners and designers are welcome to attend the seminar free of charge. Chair of the Independent Review of NHS Hospital Food, Phil Shelley will lead the group of hospital catering and nutrition experts.
The event will be hosted by founder of The Chefs’ Forum, Catherine Farinha and Director of Education, Neil Rippington and will explore:
• Progress report - The NHS Hospital Food Review six months on
• Food to Go - The Changing Landscape
• Hydration and Nutrition in Hospital Menus - New culinary thinking that embraces health
• Staffing tomorrow’s kitchens and training requirements - why it’s so important to provide chefs with the right equipment and space
• Adapting kitchens for the future - Key advice
• Hospital culinary talent and why it is winning awards.
Delegates can register FREE to attend the event by emailing: [email protected]